I've bought an EVSE-DIN with an HW Modbus module and I will buy the EVSE-WIFI v2, but I wanted to try the new controller with my existing EVSE 1 free module ESP8266.
I get Modbus Error like Modbus is not enabled via UART pins.
I've tried to access Modbus via UART even with a BT dongle, but it's not working.
I've tried to enable the Modbus via UART (AN+GND), but no luck.
The seller support is very slow.
The question is what I'm doing wrong?
- Screenshot_20211027-152146_Chrome.jpg (292.21 KiB) 1884 mal betrachtet
- 20211027_144339.jpg (900.6 KiB) 1884 mal betrachtet
- 20211027_144141 (1).jpg (815.18 KiB) 1884 mal betrachtet
- 20211027_143821.jpg (997.49 KiB) 1884 mal betrachtet
- 20211027_143814 (1).jpg (906.07 KiB) 1884 mal betrachtet
Sorry for the colours, but I do not think it matters
Maybe if the Modbus module is present, the UART Modbus does not work?
I did not find anything in the documentation.
This is the new EVSE-DIN v2 + Modbus module + BT HC06
- IMG_5550.jpg (1.52 MiB) 1864 mal betrachtet
Could be possible. In former times only UART OR 485 worked.
We use 485 in smartWB/BASE and new EVSE has integrated 485 for that.
That's clear, so this is why I was asking hereWe use 485 in smartWB/BASE and new EVSE has integrated 485 for that.
The main question is I can use the free EVSE-WIFI 1.x with new EVSE has integrated 485.
I can also try to use a TTL <->RS485 adapter that I have, but I'll try that tomorrow.
I've not tested new EVSE with EVSE-WIFI 1.x.
Not sure, if this works with v1.x. I'm responsible for hardware and 485 is necessary for BASE/smartWB + EWifi v2.x.
In former times there was an EVSE with modular 485, so UART was possible after disconnecting 485-modul.
- WhatsApp Image 2021-11-05 at 9.59.39 AM (2).jpeg (43.2 KiB) 1828 mal betrachtet
- WhatsApp Image 2021-11-05 at 9.59.39 AM (1).jpeg (25.38 KiB) 1828 mal betrachtet
- WhatsApp Image 2021-11-05 at 9.59.39 AM.jpeg (87.31 KiB) 1828 mal betrachtet
Code: Alles auswählen
the version "RS485" uses UART and UART is then not available for communication anymore. RS485 has to be used in this case (order 2186) You have to choose either UART (standard, cheaper EVSE-DIN version) or RS485, unfortunately not both at the same time. thank you for understanding